Pakistan's National Abuse
Wherever you go in Pakistan,
You'll get to hear a term,
As much as InshaALLAH,
These days to watch and learn!
In a group of five chain smokers,
If you are a passive smoker,
You'll get immune to the four
Just to act; you're a bit mature!
Just maybe, maybe not...
It means what it doesn't mean
Let's analyze how they speak
This poem is a bit obscene!
1) Asalamalaikum, Bhenchod!
2) Light up my cigarette, Bhenchod!
3) Give me a puff too, Bhenchod!
4) Where's our jigger, Bhenchod?
1) What is the time now, Bhenchod?
2) Pick up my phone-call, Bhenchod!
3) Look there he comes. But hey! wait!
4) Check out that bachi, Bhenchod!
1) Result's been declared, Bhenchod!
2) You passed, I failed, Bhenchod!
3) Next time I'll top, Bhenchod!
4) I swear by God, Bhenchod!
1) Congratulations, Bhenchod!
2) Let's go to McDonald's, Bhenchod!
3) You owe us a treat, Bhenchod!
4) 'My pockets are empty, Bhenchod!'
1) Did you just call me a Bhenchod?
2) How dare you say that, Bhenchod?
3) I don't have a sister, Bhenchod!
4) But what if you had one, Bhenchod?
The virulence only targets
Humans of opposite gender!
This population epidemic
Has no vaccine, remember!
So here's telling the irony...
Of offensive and offenders
We need some herd immunity,
To deal with double standards!